ALL INDIA POSTAL SBCO EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION
(Affiliated with National Federation of Postal Employees)
H.Q:1st Floor North Avenue Post office Building, NewDelhi-110001
Email:email@example.com Website: http://aipsbcoeachq.blogspot.com
No: AIPSBCOEA/01-2022 Dated : 22.03.2022
After the grand success of the VIth All India Conference of our AIPSBCOEA, which was held on 28th to 30th December 2021, at Virugambakkam Community Hall Chennai (Tamil Nadu Circle), now it’s time to analyse about the Socio-Economic changes of our country after the Pandemic spread, the Anti-workers policies of the Government and its pull towards Privatisation of all the Government and public sectors including our Department of Post.
The Central Government has left no stones unturned against the Central Government Employees & Workers by taking advantage of the Pandemic Spread.
This is a crucial time to examine the developments objectively and to decide the future course of action for the betterment of SBCO officials/AIPSBCOEA. We have learnt many lessons from our movements and agitational programmes launched by NFPE & CCGEW in the interest of Central Govt. Employees & Workers.
At this juncture, it is Proposed by the Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers and NFPE to go on two days Nationwide strike on 28.03.2022 and 29.03.2022. The charter of demands placed on behalf of NFPE is as below:
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Scrap New Pension Scheme and restore Old Pension Scheme. Grant compensation for no deposit or delayed deposit of contribution under NPS.
2. Stop privatization move and opening of Franchisee outlets and withdraw Dak Mitra Scheme.
3. Withdraw orders of putting restriction for holding two terms in union and implementation of Rule 15(i)(c) of CCS (Conduct) Rules – 1964. Stop attack on unions.
4. Ensure consistent and fast NSP-1 connectivity to all offices, supported by adequate NSP-2 backup. Enhance capacity of Finacle Server. Ensure convenient availability of SAP and Employees.
5. Membership verification for GDS and grant of limited Trade Union facilities to the AIPE Union –GDS at par with BPEF Unions. Implement remaining recommendations of Shri Kamlesh Chandra Committee for GDS particularly ACP, promotion and Medical Insurance. Workload norms for BPMs and ABPMs must be reviewed. Withdraw Directorate orders for not taking the issue of GDS by Federations.
6. Stop Nodal Delivery Centres for Delivery of Parcels and Central Delivery Centres delivery of Speed Post Letters.
7. Settle all Covid related issues. Grant Special leave for Covid treatment to all employees including GDS. Regularize absence due to lockdown as work from home as per direction of DOPT. Include Postal and GDS employees in priority list for Vaccination. Grant compensation Rs. Ten Lakh to the family of deceased employeedue to Covid. Grant of Compulsory Compassionate appointment to one ward of the deceased employee due to Covid-19.
8. Fill up all vacant posts in all cadres including HSG-II/HSG-I posts by relaxing the norms. Allow HSG-I RMS officials to take part in PSS Group ‘B’ and AAO Exam. Fill up vacant posts of Canteen Staff. Recruitment should be made by the Department of Post instead of SSC. Grant of Special Allowance to PO & RMS Accountants.
9. Payment of DA/DR arrears for 18th months withheld period and grant notional benefit for pensionary payments for the officials who retired during this period.
10. Settle the issues of denial of increment after 180 days as on 1st July to the officials who opted the fixation on promotions /financial upgradation. 180 days may be treated as 6 months.
11. Implement Cadre restructuring in all left out Categories in Department of Post.
12. Stop harassment of officials in the name of unscientific business targets, Login, Maha login days for IPPB and other business related works and compelling the officials to work on Sunday and Holidays for melas etc.
13. Withdraw Rule 265 of Postal Manual Volume IV regarding yearly examination in sorting for granting annual increment for SAs in RMS.
14. Resume all transit sections of RMS whenever the trains start operation. Allow minimum 50 seats in all sections and two doors for mail exchange and Discontinue RTN (Road Transport Network).
15. Stop merger and closure of L-2 Mail offices. Strengthen L-2 offices by introduction Parcel Hub and Speed Post Centers. Fix norms for work-in CRC.
16. Conduct physical meetings of all types regularly at all levels.
17. Stop Downsizing & Decentralization of Postal Accounts. Repatriate all officials who have been transferred to PAO Vijayawada against their option. SCF quota to Sr. Accountant for promotion in AAO Cadre. Allow Postal Accounts officials in PSS Group ‘B’ Exam.
18. Stop harassment of SBCO officials in the name of contributory negligence factor. SBCO should be brought under control of DA(P) / GM(Finance) with change in nomenclature.
19. Maintain separate Identity of all Cadres i.e. PA CO/PA SBCO etc.
20. Absorb Part-time, Full time Casual labourers against MTS and GDS vacancies.
21. Upgradation of APAR as onetime measure.
22. Five Days week in Postal, RMS & MMS offices.
Remember, all our existing benefits & rights are achieved through struggles and sacrifices only. It is our duty to register our dissatisfaction against NPS and Privatisation of Government sectors and many other Anti-workers policies of the Government. If we are to retire as Government servants, it is our responsibility to participate in the 2 days strike on 28.03.2022 & 29.03.2022 and make it a grand success.
LONG LIVE NFPE!! LONG LIVE AIPSBCOEA!!
NFPE ZINDABAD!! AIPSBCOEA ZINDABAD!!
With Revolutionary Greetings, Fraternally Yours,
(SANJIB BARUA) (SHP.JASMINE JALAL BEGAM)
President –CHQ General Secretary